| Virtual Age: | 25 |
| Gender: | Female |
| Hair Color: | Red |
| Hair Length: | Long |
| Eye Color: | Black |
| Height: | Tall |
| Physical Build: | Slender |
| Ethnicity: | White |
| Special: | Shaved |
| Turn On: | . I'm a girl who just loves to perform. Do you like long legs? Big kissable lips? Nice shaped breasts with hard nipples? Come on guys, take me for a ride - let me make you feel real good, relaxed, horny and ready to play dirty and hard on www.showanchat.com |
| Turn Off: | rudeness,beggers,liars,1 min men |
| My Show: | Hi Here! Im soooo HORNY for YOU!! Sit back and take a long HARD look at all my sexy pictures. Then get ready as you enter my room and let me drive you crazy. I will tease you and please you! I will give you the HOTTEST show of your LIFE! You will def |
| Language: | English |

No comments:
Post a Comment